OBJECTIVE, SCOPE, AND APPLICABILITY
• By using our Platform and sharing the details as mentioned in this Policy, you are consenting to the collection and usage of the details you share on the Platform according to this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your details as per this Policy. Hence, we do advise you to read this Policy regarding the collection, usage, and disclosure of your details. If some of the terms or policies in this Policy are not in accordance with you, you can choose to discontinue using the Platform.
• Also, you agree and consent to receive all forms of communications related to our services on the mobile number you provide to the Company. This is applicable even if such a mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under the “TRAI Regulations” (Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Regulations, 2018). Notwithstanding your registration with the National Do Not Call Registry (either completely or partially blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), you hereby express your interest and accord informed consent to receive communications (which also includes commercial communications) in relation to the Company’s services. You also confirm that no communication to you from the Company or on behalf of the Company shall be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under Regulation 2(BW) of TRAI Regulations and you have opted specifically to receive communications in this regard to the provided mobile number.
• The term “Personal Information” according to this Policy, means that the details that is related to you, which directly or indirectly, in combination with other details available or likely to be available with the Company, are capable of identifying you, which is submitted to and/or collected over the Platform and maintained by the Company in an accessible form, provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS?
• Through various means and channels, including our Platform, email, call, or text messaging on your mobile device, we communicate with you. We do generally make a note that our preferred means of communication is majorly by email as it is environment-friendly. These communications involve both giving and receiving details. We collect and receive Personal Information in the following ways:
• When you submit your Personal Information on our Platform The Company receives and stores the Personal Information that you share with us when you use our Platform including when you enter your Personal Information into respective data fields on the Platform as part of a voluntary process of registration. We also receive and store your Personal Information via sponsored platforms of social media, events, etc, such as, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to register or place orders for the Products or to receive information about various products, or register for newsletters, receive offers, contact Company’s customer care service, or while responding the Company’s surveys.
For the sake of your privacy, you should provide only the information that has been specifically requested by the Company. Also, you can choose to disclose certain details, you can also choose to withhold them, but by that, you might not be able to access certain features on our Platform.
We also collect automatically and store certain kinds of details according to your interactions with us. They include your details about how you use our Platform and your interaction with the data and services of our Platform. Similar to many websites, we do collect details using cookies, web beacons, and internet tags. These are just a few technologies we use to collect unidentifiable information. This will be transmitted to us directly from your internet browser depending on the website you visited and the version of the browser your system is operating on. With these kinds of passive information collection technologies, the usage of our Platform will become easier for you, which in turn leads to a better service according to your preference. Also, only with such passive information, few features on the Platform may work. Details collected using these kinds of technologies cannot be used to identify you without in combination with several other details of yours. We may also store details about your location and your device along with a unique identifier for your device.
We might also receive details about you from various other sources, such as the updated delivery and address information shared by third parties, which we use to keep our records updated and deliver your future purchases more easily, making your experience quite hassle-free. Also, if you receive details about promotional offers, we may receive the details from third parties. Sometimes, you choose to participate in a third-party application or a third-party social media website that collects your details. Based on the marketing-related information we procure from third parties about the offers and products that might interest you, we may receive details. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party sites that it does not own, manage or control.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• The Company collects information that is necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order or refund you accordingly. We limit ourselves to those details.
• Following are the categories of Personal Information that are collected by us:
• your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), country
• date of birth, language preference, location;
• any open data such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet;
• names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses;
• Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.;
• You may also provide us with information such as financial information like bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment details, the password for availing the Products at our Platform;
• We may also maintain a record of your product interests and acquire details about you from our future affiliates;
• phone numbers used to contact our customer service number.
• We may collect technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Platform.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
• The Company may use your Personal Information to:
• verify your identity;
• fulfill the Product purchases and transactions;
• communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform
• sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication;
• to respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
• allow us to better serve you in responding to your requests;
• administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature;
• ask for ratings and reviews of the Products;
• follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries);
• help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
• allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages;
• comply with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions;
• conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance, and help us improve your shopping experiences and product offerings;
• send communication-related to order updates and offers through email, SMS, and social media platforms;
• do internal research on our customer’s demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and assist you;
• share with you with exclusive offers on the Platform, filter content, and advertisements, and we provide you, and improve the Platform and/or for internal business purposes;
• determine which of the store locations containing our Products may be closest to you, provide promotional offers, and offer Products to you;
• analyze trends, track Customer’s web page movements, and help identify you and your shopping cart for aggregate use;
• prevent, detect, investigate and take action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of the Company’s terms and conditions in any jurisdiction;
• establish, exercise, or defend legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seek professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings; and
• comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
• The legal basis by which we collect Personal Information:
part of the Personal Information processed is performed on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you. Delivering the Products ordered by you on our Platform is an example of this.
• Legitimate Interest: legitimate interests will include where we send you marketing information about our Products, and contact you in order to serve you better.
for a few types of processing it is necessary in order to allow us to comply with a legal obligation. When we are required to retain business records for fixed periods of time in order to comply with local legal requirements can be said as an example of this.
Consent: Finally, in a few limited situations, we rely on your consent in order to process your Personal Information. We seek your consent at the time of provision where we require your consent in order to collect and process certain Personal Information, and only when your consent is secured such processing will only be performed. You can always withdraw your consent, as per this Policy where applicable, by sending an email to [email protected]
• We may also store and/or generate anonymized and aggregated details from your use of the Platform. This is not Personal Information since we would not be able to re-identify you using any means available to us from that anonymized or aggregated information only. This information is used for a variety of functions, that includes helping us identify and remediate any bugs, which in turn improve the performance of our Platform. The Company may use such information in a number of ways, such as internal analysis, analytics, and research. We may share this information with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed so that identifying you will be prevented.
• We do maintain a social media presence, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and a Twitter feed. You can interact with us through those social media platforms, by entering our contests, posting content, sharing material from our Platform, and using our social media plug-ins. When you communicate with us using social media, we may receive details such as your user ID, your profile picture, the media you post, and similar details, which are usually determined by your privacy settings on the individual social media platforms. We may use the details for the purposes we have described throughout this Policy. The site operators’ privacy policies and terms of service primarily govern your use of social media sites, and the details you share with us and others are mostly controlled by your privacy settings on those sites.
• Payment Information: You may provide payment details when you use the Platform to buy our Products, including credit card numbers, and billing information using third-party intermediary PCI-DSS compliant service providers. The payment details are provided directly by you, via the Platform, into the PCI/DSS-compliant payment processing service to which the Company subscribes, and the Company does not, itself, process or store the payment details, except as stated herein. Further, these intermediaries are not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for payment processing on our behalf.
• If you use the Platform, you have the responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your access information and password. You are responsible for restricting access to your computer, mobile device, etc., and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password. We cannot secure any information that you release on your own, that you request us to release or that is released through another third party to whom you have given access.
• In the case of our customer care support, we may record calls for quality and training purposes.
HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
• Your Personal Information will be accessible only to the persons authorized by us. We may share your Personal Information only with those mentioned below and they are either subject to this Policy or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Policy:
• Our affiliates and third parties;
• Service providers who do services on our behalf based on the instructions provided by us which inter alia include beauty partners providing beauty services to the Customers. However, these service providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements;
• We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to any third party.
• Should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for the other purposes identified in this Policy.
• We may share Personal Information with our other corporate entities who may use the said information in accordance with this Policy to help find and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our Platform. We request you not to provide us with any information if you have any objection to such sharing.
• We may retain other companies/individuals to perform functions on our behalf consistent with this Policy. Examples include order processing companies, courier companies, data analysis firms, customer support specialists, email vendors, web-hosting companies, and fulfillment companies (such as the companies that coordinate mailings). Such third parties may be provided with access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use such information other than on our behalf and in accordance with this Policy.
• Also, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. We will share your information with such a third party only if you consent and the information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
• Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, we may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary reasonably to respond to any court orders or other legal processes. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement offices, third-party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Customers or the general public.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• We will retain your Personal Information only as long as it is required reasonably or otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements. We may also retain your Personal Information so long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected (including for purposes of meeting any legal, administrative, accounting, or other reporting requirements). Your Personal Information against inappropriate access and disclosure, as per this Policy is safeguarded.
• We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
• Opting out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications from us is always an option for all the Customers. You can contact us at the address provided below if you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing communications from us.
• Your Choices to opt-out:
You have the following choices regarding how your Personal Information is used:
What you need to do
Updating your Personal Information in relation to your account
You can edit or correct your name, e-mail address, security questions, and other preferences by [logging into your account and clicking on the "My Account" page, call our customer care executive.
Receiving newsletters/promotional emails
You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email that you receive. Alternatively, you may edit your email preferences on your “My Account” page or call our customer care executive to discontinue receiving any promotional materials by e-mail.
Remove content from Customer review
The ratings/reviews shared by you on the public space can be removed by emailing us at [email protected] . Please note that we will always ensure to respect your request to remove the details but the removal does not completely erase the data from the digital space. The copies of that data such as “caches” might still remain.
• WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have shared your consent to the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your Personal Information as identified in this Policy, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by writing to us at [email protected] .You can turn off your location services on your device at any time if you are providing location information through an application. Please make a note that any processing that we have carried out before the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful. Provided that, notwithstanding such request, this information may be retained to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
• HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may store Personal Information using our own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology. Your Personal Information may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology which the Company has contracted, to support the Company's business operations. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only through cloud storage and retrieval, and the Company requires such parties to employ at least the same level of security that we use to protect your Personal Information.
DISPOSAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your Personal Information for those purposes and will make sure that your privacy is protected. We shall take reasonable steps to delete the Personal Information which is no longer needed.
• DO WE USE “COOKIES”?
• Understand and save Customer’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
• You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
• Some features will be disabled if you turn cookies off. It won’t affect the Customer’s experience which makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
CUSTOMER CONTENT AND COMMENTS
If you post any content or comments on our Platform, you should be aware that any information you provide may be read, collected, or used by third parties, for which we are not responsible. We cannot guarantee that third parties have not made copies of or will not use such information in any way.
• LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS OR SITES
At present, we work with the following analytic partners:
• We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
• We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding the Customer interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Platform.
• The Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
• EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
We at Prismos Beauty are always into encouraging new talents, we provide you with means for submitting your resume for any employment that suits your personality and meets our requirements, however, your personal information will be kept confidential. We may contact you for additional information if the company needs your services. We may use your personal information within the company or store it in a file for future use, as the hiring decision solely lies within the company.
Prismos Beauty's site is strictly for the people who are above eighteen(18) and is not designed for the people under 18, you may browse our site and know the details if you are looking at any, but we strictly do not take any personal information of the individuals who are under 18 years of age. We also recommend to the individuals who are under eighteen(18) years of age not to publish any personal details within the platform, we strictly follow the rules and we do not knowingly collect any information of yours. However, whoever is under eighteen (18) years of age cannot register on our platforms as our platforms ask for age proof identity, if by means through any glitch that occurs unknowingly on the platform and you got registered being under eighteen (18) we will immediately delete the information from our records.
• We always try to protect your personal information against third parties or unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, etc with high-end security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information. Such as:
Personal information and passwords are protected from unauthorized use through encrypted and high authentication tools.
We attempt to keep your personal information up-to-date, and only used if there is an absolute necessity for the purpose for which the information has been collected, we value your information and take all the measures to keep it safe and protected and avoid misuse by any third party platforms, and you can anytime review or edit the information you have provided to the platform.
Our strong security systems withhold your personal information and they are only accessible by the concerned person or the limited members of the team who have access to such systems, in addition your personal/credit information is encrypted through a Secure Socket Layer(SSL) technology.
• However, we shall not be liable to any Customers for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the Customers due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal Information by any third party.
• POLICY REVIEW
Please note that from time to time, we do review and may make changes to this Policy. A Revised date will be included as a notation when such changes are made to the Policy, which indicates that new terms should be reviewed by you. This will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Platform after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Policy and any changes contained therein.
If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact:
Sriroop Cosmeceuticals LLP,
Flat no: 203, second floor, Vasavi Bhuvana Apartments, Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500073,
Email ID: – [email protected]
Toll Free number: 18003094914, 040 23756699
The Grievance Officer is identified above pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the rules enacted under those laws.